The New Marleewho: Updating my Blog Design

By 10:54 PM , , , ,

Hello everyone! Just wanted to give a quick update on the overall revamp of my blog. You may or may not have noticed a huge change in my blog design, so I wanted to give a quick explanation for it.

I've been wanting to change my design for a long time but never got around to it. I wanted something that I wouldn't get tired of too quickly & just a complete update. The last few days I've been working on it for hours & hours trying to master the layout & find something I was satisfied with. The result is what you are seeing right now!

I'm by no means finished with my renovations, but definitely got a huge chunk out of the way. There's still a lot I gotta do to make it work to its greatest potential so thanks for being patient. I'm still making sure things run smooth for you guys so apologies if anything looks off.

Lastly, I hope you enjoy the new design! That's all for now!

Mars

You Might Also Like

0 comments