Burt's Bees Products Review

By 8:50 PM , , , , ,

Hello everyone! I've been having a stressful few days because my blog domain was taking a while to kick in. Due to my lack of patience, waiting for my blog to be back up has been a tough process. Despite the setback, I wanted to review some Burt's Bees products I recently purchased! 


Prior to buying these products, I only really knew Burt's Bees by their lipbalms. A few things I learned about them is most, if not all of their products are at least 99% natural. They use many plant-based ingredients in their products to ensure their quality & they do not test on animals. Overall, the company has a good reputation & displays a great consideration for the environment in their products!


Burt's Bees Radiance Facial Cleanser

This cleanser contains royal jelly, which is a secretion from bees during the honey-making process. It's supposed to give plenty of moisture & radiance to the skin. It promotes skin growth, so over time it should help scarring & slow skin aging. 

It has a very strong scent, which may be hard to handle for those who are sensitive to certain smells. Personally, I think it's a pleasant scent that does not linger on the skin after use. It's a gentle cleanser, that doesn't seem at all drying. I believe people with both dry & oily skin can benefit from it. It does a nice job at removing excess dirt & makeup, without being too harsh. 
99.2% natural.

Some of the ingredients: jojoba beads, sugar maple extract, orange fruit extract, lemon fruit extract, rosemary leaf extract



Burt's Bees Herbal Blemish Stick

This product contains tea tree oil, which helps fight acne, when used routinely. I use the stick by applying it to problem areas in between cleansing & moisturizing. I love that it is a roll on stick because it's easy to apply & it will last a lot longer. 

The first time I got a whiff of it, I was completely turned off by the smell. I like herbal scents, but this one smells like black licorice. I can't stand the smell of black licorice, but I got used to the fragrance of the stick after a while. Despite the smell, it's not too harsh for the skin. It reduces the inflammation of pimples & keeps the pores unclogged.
Paraben & phthalate free. 100% natural.

Some of the ingredients: parsley seed extract, willowbark extract, lemon oil, fennel oil, juniper oil, eucalyptus oil


Burt's Bees Daily Moisturizing Cream

This product contains cotton extract, so it's ideal for people who get a reaction from harsh products. Lately I've been leaning toward sensitive moisturizers because sometimes my skin gets little red bumps from certain products. This does not make my skin react that way & I like how it softens my skin for makeup application. Another plus is the bottle ensures that bacteria won't get inside & contaminate it.

A major downside is it does not have sun protection, so I usually apply a BB cream with SPF over it if I'm going to be in the sun. It's fragrance free, so I don't have to worry about the scent lingering on my skin. Having combo to oily skin, this moisturizer doesn't make me feel too oily. It gives just the right amount of hydration needed.
Paraben, phthalate & petrochemical free. Hypoallergenic. 99.0% natural.

Some of the ingredients: rice extract, shea butter, aloe, jojoba

Final Thoughts

I definitely recommend Burt's Bees for anyone who would like to include more natural products in their beauty routine. It's comforting to know that these trusted ingredients came from nature & were not compromised by any kind of process. I can't wait to try more Burt's Bees products & hopefully find some favorites. Some stores have a bigger variety of Burt's Bees products than others, so I like to look at their different selections.

 Hope you enjoyed this review! These can be purchased online or at your local grocery & health food store.


-Mars

You Might Also Like

0 comments